Target Leader Enrollment Date: October 31st
Dear 4-H Project Superintendents:
Enrollment for members and volunteers opened via 4HOnline (http://v2.4honline.com/) on October 1st. Please bookmark https://bit.ly/2023PorterCo4H. This blog page will be updated with enrollment information throughout the enrollment season. Please share this web link with members and potential members!
We are asking all 4-H Project Superintendents to complete the following by October 31st. All volunteer enrollments expired on September 30th and it is imperative that all volunteers re-enroll prior to interacting with 4-H members for the 2022-23 program year. If your online enrollment (including all of the below) is not completed by October 31st and if we have not heard from you at all by that date, we will assume you no longer wish to serve as a superintendent and we will work to fill the vacancy.
The enrollment process on 4HOnline at http://v2.4honline.com/ includes the following required training components totaling less than an hour that can be completed all at one time or at different times. Indiana 4-H is an educational program, and it’s important that we adults also continue to educate ourselves and broaden our skills so that we are better prepared to work with youth.
- Welcome Video
- Orientation to Indiana 4-H
- Youth Safety & Reporting Child Abuse Training
- Cultural Awareness –how we can work together effectively in an increasingly diverse culture.
Annual Project Superintendent Form
The project superintendent form found at https://bit.ly/2023ProjectInfoForm includes the following sections:
- Project Superintendent Role Description: By agreeing to the role description annually, you are reminded of your duties as a 4-H Project Superintendent. If you cannot commit to providing educational opportunities, answering and returning 4-Hers’ calls and emails, maintaining a positive attitude when interacting with 4-H families, recruiting 4-Hers to enroll in your project, and otherwise being a positive force in delivering a constructive youth development experience to our youth, it is time for you to step down from your project superintendent role.
- Project Committee Form: If your project has a committee, let us know the names and email addresses of all volunteers who will serve on your project committee in the year ahead.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to 4-H Operations Manager Angel Leuck (email@example.com) or me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Joan M. Grott
4-H Youth Development