Update- 4-H Livestock and Porter County Farm Bureau Members

4H Parents – Porter County Farm Bureau will only be contributing to auction participants who are Farm Bureau Members in Porter County. If you are a member in a surrounding county, you can request your county be designated as Porter for next year. Or your 4-Her can become a student member and select Porter County here: https://www.infarmbureau.org/membership/become-a-member/student-membership . A membership also qualifies them to apply for Farm Bureau scholarship opportunities during their senior year.

Indiana Farm Bureau - The unified voice of agMarissa Mikel
Regional Manager
225 S. East Street  | Indianapolis, IN 46202
Bus: (317) 692-7200 | Cell: (260) 499-0910
mmikel@infb.org  |  www.infb.org Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube