As you are getting your animals ready for the fair, we encourage you to get your buyers ready for the Celebration Sale! The easiest way is to simply thank your buyers from last year and remind them of the sale date and time. The buyer pool is changing and it is important that all participants in the Celebration Sale promote the sale and encourage any new buyers you may know to attend.
Key Sale Information:
- Date: Thursday July 29, 2021
- Location: Livestock Show Arena, Porter County Fair
- **NEW TIME** Livestock Show Arena Set-Up: 8:30 AM (All 4-H families who will be participating in the Celebration Sale are asked to assist!)
- Buyer Social: 4:30 PM
- New Buyer Registration (Show Arena): 4:30 PM
- Celebration Sale Start (Show Arena): 6:00 PM
Key Notes for 4-Hers and Parents:
- This year we will be doing something a little new to thank last year’s buyers by hosting a dinner prior to the fair at 5:30 PM on July 18th in the Porter Expo Center – buyers will have a chance to meet outgoing 4-H members as well!
- As you complete your 4-H Fair Entry process please keep in mind that accurate completion of that process enables our show data team and sale team to efficiently manage all aspects of the fair.
- The celebration sale committee will be using the 4-H Facebook page to push out updates to let you know when to come by and check the sale bill. Like the Porter County 4-H Page to get updates. (http://fb.com/PorterCounty4H)
- The celebration sale committee can provide you with a list of buyers if you did not save the list from your thank you notes! Email email@example.com if you would like a copy of your list.
- We are still looking for businesses or individuals interested in donating $275 for lot pigs, goats or sheep. Reach out to Ashley Haman or Aimee Tomasek with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please refer to your 4-H Handbook for 4-H animal project rules and requirements. (http://bit.ly/PorterCo4HHandbook).
- New buyers can register on the night of the sale, for questions on how buying works, stop by the office or reach out to us.
- We are always looking for volunteers to help with the Celebration Sale! Reach out to us or stop by the show arena office at the fair if you are interested in helping.
Celebration Sale Chairs
Jonathan and Anna Kraft