ID Day is scheduled for March 13th at the Swine Barn. Please note the change of location for this year. Please thoroughly read the attached document with all the information you need to know for ID Day.
Please pay special attention to the COVID-19 Safety Protocols for the day that are included in the attachment. As we begin having in-person 4-H gatherings this spring, it is important that we adhere to the safety protocols so that we can demonstrate to county and state health officials and Extension and 4-H administration that we are able to comply with safety measures so that we can continue to safely hold in-person 4-H functions.
- Face coverings properly worn to cover the mouth and nose are required for all volunteers, staff, and 4-H families in attendance.
- Only one household at a time will be permitted inside the barn with the committee while their animals are being weighed and tagged.
- Please avoid congregating and keep social distancing and face coverings in mind if you choose to visit outside the barn.
- If you have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you are experiencing and of the common signs/symptoms, please stay home and make alternate arrangements.
- See complete details in the attachment.
We will mail a printed version of the attached packet by the end of this week.