Our staff will host a minimal-contact pick-up event for project manuals/resources* on February 23rd from 4:30-7:30 p.m. at the Expo Center’s Patio Room (main parking lot). RSVPs by time slots are required to ensure safe social distancing and to help us prepare. If you do not RSVP, your materials will not be present at this event. The RSVP site will close at 12:00 noon on the 22nd so that we can prepare for the event.
- RSVP for your time slot at: http://bit.ly/2021ManualPickUp. Be sure to list all family members (or whomever you are picking up for) and include the name of your 4-H Club. (The sign-up is private and others will not see this information.)
- During your assigned time, send ONE representative of your family to the Patio Room entrance to collect your materials. (A face covering is required that covers mouth and nose.)
- If you are not comfortable entering the building, pull up to the curb and send a text with names of 4-Hers and color/make/model of car to 219-801-3346 and a masked staff member will provide curbside service. (Note: this is a temporary number created solely for this event and will expire following the event.)
- Items not picked up at this event will be available to 4-H Club Leaders for local distribution.
- Club Leaders: Remaining manuals/resources will be available for pick-up at the office the following day.
*All 4-H Project/Subject Matter areas include educational resources for members provided at no cost thanks to our Porter County 4-H Council, Inc. (our advisory organization).