Sign-Up by June 10th
The following information is for Porter Co. & LaPorte Co. 4-H Members.
It’s time for the Annual Junior Leader Day at Indiana Beach & the Junior Leader Cruise on the Madam Carroll on Monday, June 13th!! For LaPorte and Porter County 4-H Junior Leaders the cost for the event will be $20 per person for the entire day, including transportation. (Checks are preferred and should be made payable to LaPorte-Porter 4-H Camp Fund.)
- Your $20 fee includes a day valued at $60+ and includes:
- Bus transportation
- Unlimited Rides and Water Park Admission
- Madam Carroll Cruise – DJ & Dance (seating areas available for those who don’t dance to mingle, play cards, eat, etc.)
- Online sign-up form due by Friday, June 10th. Click here to sign-up.
- $20 check and Permission/Behavior/Health Forms due when you board the bus. (Forms are available for download at the bottom of this page.)
- Meals/snacks are not included, so bring spending money. Concessions are available at the park, on the boat, and we’ll make a stop for fast food dinner between the park and the boat.
- Members must dress appropriately for this event (no short shirts, short shorts/skirts, etc.)
- Transportation details (all times Central):
- 10:00 a.m. – Leave from Wanatah Elementary School (309 School Dr., Wanatah, IN 46390)
- 11:00 a.m. – Arrive at Indiana Beach
- 10:15 p.m. – Return to Wanatah Elementary School
If you have any questions, please contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org.